From years of experience inside owner’s facilities as employees, our management team knows how to partner with your company to minimize time, cost, & recapture performance.
This unique perspective affords customer confidence in our personnel’s ability to interface with all areas of outage needs to get the job done correctly and within your time frame.
Why Consider W-S Mechanical?
Predictive/Preventative Maintenance Program
W-S Mechanical can assist you with your PDM program by providing the following services:
- Vibration Analysis / Equipment balancing
- Infrared Inspections (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Laser alignment
- Acoustic Inspections
- Oil Filtration
Examples of Expertise:
Why Consider W-S For Conversions:
- Proven experience in large scale coal to gas conversion
- Plant Design & Functional Knowledge
- Owner & Contractor Perspectives
- Ability to provide both industrial cleaning and mechanical needs
- Realistic Task Need, Cost, Completion
- Computer Software for Planning, Scheduling, & Performance Tracking Compatible w/ Most Plant Outage Software
NBIC “R” Stamp Qualified
Whatever your mechanical needs are for your industrial facility, we’re to help!
- Skin Casing repairs
- Boiler tube repairs including shielding and tube replacements.
- Component replacement such as water wall panels, reheat pendants, superheat pendants, arch panels, economizer.
- Dissimilar metal weld replacements / repairs.
- Header repairs / replace
- Soot blower installation / Repair
- Valve replacement
- Burner Repairs
- Bowl Mill overhaul / Repair
- Expansion Joint
- Skin Casing
- Crusher and associated equipment
- Drag Chain repairs
- Basket Replacement
- Internal Maintenance (Rappers, Anvil, Hammers, etc.)
- Silo Maintenance
- Conveyors and associated equipment
- Surge Bin repair / replace
- Car dumper maintenance
- Sump Pumps
- Vibration analysis including equipment balancing
- Infrared inspections
- Laser Alignment
- HRSG Maintenance (Tubing, Headers, Piping, etc.)
- Condenser Repairs
- Pumps / Gearboxes
- Gas path inspections / Repairs
- Cooling Tower maintenance
- Piping / UT / FAC
- Hydro test
- Fans / Rotating equipment including balancing and laser alignments
- Heater repairs
- Structural supports and repairs
- Tank repairs
- Certified Welders
- Riggers / Ironworkers